All of our restaurant Managers are responsible for:
1 Ensuring activities are consistent with and supportive of the restaurant’s mission, core values, & operating philosophy & principles.
2 Managers should operate as owners and concentrate on the effective operation of the restaurant and staff, with regards to building sales, internal & external guest development & satisfaction, and overall fiscal responsibilities in conjunction with peer Managers, subordinates and superiors. Managers achieve results by planning, communicating, delegating and following up.
3 Essential functions also include, but are not limited to: External Guest Satisfaction & Community Involvement, Internal Guest Development & Satisfaction, Effective Operations & Business Management, Safety, Security & Appropriate Business Practices.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of management experience in a full service casual dining setting
- Systems oriented with experience in a high volume scratch cook kitchen and spec recipe management
- Stable job history which demonstrates upward career progression
- Strong P&L knowledge and ability to manage financial goals & objectives
- Ability to work with Directors of Operations/Area Directors on action plans to improve financial controls (food costs, labor costs, and controllable expenses)
- Ability to train, coach, develop, and motivate staff
- Ability to provide a guest-focused approach to floor management and create strong guest rapport
Skills Needed: The ability to follow detailed directions, work as part of a team and stay organized in a high paced, high volume environment are a necessity. A strong understanding of up selling techniques and alcohol knowledge are helpful.